Own your social media profile, with Lee Caraher
Lee Caraher started Double Forte in 2002 as a new kind of communications firm designed to provide the best service in the business. Lee has managed multiple offices and hundreds of people of all ages and was named in the 40 under 40 by PRWEEK Magazine. She holds a bachelor’s degree in medieval history — which she finds useful every day. You may also remember Lee and the wisdom she shared during episodes 180, 269, 523, 669, and 680 of Onward Nation. If you haven’t listened to, studied, and applied all that Lee shared during our earlier interviews…I highly encourage you to add her episodes to your list of vital priorities.
What you’ll learn about in this episode:
- Why you need to pay attention to all your social media channels
- Why you should purchase any URLs that could be associated with your business
- The importance of using alerts on social media platforms
- Why you should have a set time to monitor your social media throughout the week
- The importance of having a plan for handling negative comments on social media
- How to get the conversation moved off of the social media platform
- How to handle an “internet troll” who is just trying to take advantage of your business
- The importance of handling legitimate complaints in a timely and professional manner
- Why you want to be as transparent as possible on social media
- The importance of not being drawn into public disputes on social media
Subscribe to Onward Nation!
Ways to contact Lee:
- Email: [email protected]
- Website: www.double-forte.com
- Website: www.leecaraher.com
- Twitter: @LeeCaraher
Fill Your Sales Pipeline Q&A
LIVE Wednesdays at 1:00 pm Eastern / 12 Noon Central
The Sell with Authority Podcast is for agency owners, business coaches, and strategic consultants who are looking to grow a thriving, profitable business that can weather the constant change that seems to be our world’s reality.