How to get your message out in the era of fake news, with Lee Caraher
Lee Caraher started Double Forte in 2002 as a new kind of communications firm designed to provide the best service in the business. Lee has managed multiple offices and hundreds of people of all ages and was named in the 40 under 40 by PRWEEK Magazine. She holds a bachelor’s degree in medieval history — which she finds useful every day. You may also remember Lee and the wisdom she shared during episodes 180, 269, 523, and 669 of Onward Nation. If you haven’t listened to, studied, and applied all that Lee shared during our earlier interviews…I highly encourage you to add episodes 180, 269, 523, and 669 to your list of vital priorities.
What you’ll learn about in this episode:
- Why people are so skeptical about fake news
- Why your followers trust you more than they trust news sources
- How the news business has changed so dramatically in the last decade
- How fake news increases the distrust of information across the board
- How we are all influencers, but don’t even know it
- Why we should all become media companies
- Why you should master, not just own, your website, blog, and social media channels
- The importance of letting your website show what your company is all about
- Why what other people say about you and what you say about yourself must be equal
- Why every brand needs to have a virtual presence
- Why you need to be where your customers want to communicate with you online
- Why it’s vital to secure your business name on every social media platform
Subscribe to Onward Nation!
How best to connect with Lee:
- Website: leecaraher.com
Fill Your Sales Pipeline Q&A
LIVE Wednesdays at 1:00 pm Eastern / 12 Noon Central
The Sell with Authority Podcast is for agency owners, business coaches, and strategic consultants who are looking to grow a thriving, profitable business that can weather the constant change that seems to be our world’s reality.