Episode 681: Know Thyself, with Angelique Rewers
Angelique Rewers is the CEO of The Corporate Agent and her team helps small businesses and self-employed professionals land corporate clients. In four years, she went from the starting gate to being among the top 1 percent of women business owners nationwide and was recently named an Enterprising Woman of the Year by Enterprising Women Magazine. Her groundbreaking INSIDE EDGE global conference has brought entrepreneurs together with major brands like IBM, Intel, HP, PayPal, AT&T, Marriott, Chevron, and Major League Baseball, to help them work together more effectively.
What you’ll learn about in this episode:
- The importance of focusing your energy into what you want to create
- How business requires us to have a certain degree of inner strength and grit
- Why it’s all about the speed in which you need to make decisions as a business owner
- Why you need to have the skill set to navigate the decisions that you make
- Mastering the skill of critical thinking as a small business owner
- The joy and success that comes from running straight into challenges
- The only three problems that you have to overcome in winning clients
- Why you need to build a business development framework in your business
Subscribe to Onward Nation!
How best to connect with Angelique:
- Website: www.thecorporateagent.com