Mindset Matters, with Brendon Lundberg
Brendon Lundberg is co-founder of Radiant Pain Relief Centres whose vision is to build the safest, most consistently effective, and appealing solution to the epidemic of chronic pain. Combining a mission to change the way chronic pain is treated, Brendon and Dr. David Farley opened Radiant Pain Relief Centres in February 2014 and have plans to open centres in new markets, both nationally and internationally. Previous to founding Radiant Pain Centre, Brendon played key operational and business development roles for two other businesses and was the Director of Sales and Marketing for a medical device start-up.
What you will learn in this episode:
- Why a Regulation A-Plus Offering might apply to your business
- How to learn more about the Regulation A-Plus Offering process
- The importance of having the right mindset
- The benefits of setting your day with intention
- How having ambition without the right discipline can lead to being unfocused
- The importance of building relationships and connecting with people
- Daily strategy: knowing and applying the key performance measurements that matter
- Why you should “live into who you want to be”
- When starting a new venture, don’t wait for it to be perfect, just jump in
- The importance of surrounding yourself with people who can help you
Subscribe to Onward Nation!
How to contact Brendon:
Fill Your Sales Pipeline Q&A
LIVE Wednesdays at 1:00 pm Eastern / 12 Noon Central
The Sell with Authority Podcast is for agency owners, business coaches, and strategic consultants who are looking to grow a thriving, profitable business that can weather the constant change that seems to be our world’s reality.