Choose Player-Coaches, with Robert Glazer
Robert Glazer is the founder and Managing Director of Acceleration Partners and the founder and Chairman of Brand Cycle. He is a serial entrepreneur with an exceptional track record and passion for growing revenue and profits for business-to-consumer based companies. He has extensive experience in the consumer, e-commerce, retail, online marketing, and ad-tech industries—partnering with brands such as Adidas, Reebok, Target, Tiny Prints, and Warby Parker. Robert is a highly sought-after speaker who presents to global audiences and serves as an advisor to high-growth businesses.
What you’ll learn about in this episode:
- Robert’s purpose: finding a better way to do things
- Acceleration Partners: the top independent affiliate marketing agency in the US
- Is affiliate marketing right for you?
- Using The Whole Life Dashboard to set up your morning for success
- Getting your top priorities checked off as soon as you can each day
- Focusing on strategy, thinking, and quiet
- Learning from Player-Coaches: coaches/mentors who have actually done it
- Vision and prioritization: why these two skills have to go hand in hand for business leaders
- Chunk it: chipping away at your goals one chunk at a time
- Figuring out what your core values are and getting rid of everything that doesn’t align with who you are and what your goals are
- Building a company manifesto so that you attract the right employees (and so the wrong ones decide to leave)
- Using an alignment strategy so that you the behavior you talk about is the behavior you reward
- Why great execution is more important than great strategy
Subscribe to Onward Nation!
Ways to contact Robert:
- Book and free chapter: www.performance-partnerships.com
- Company Website: www.accelerationpartners.com
- Personal Website: www.robertsglazer.com
- Blog: www.fridayfwd.com
Fill Your Sales Pipeline Q&A
LIVE Wednesdays at 1:00 pm Eastern / 12 Noon Central
The Sell with Authority Podcast is for agency owners, business coaches, and strategic consultants who are looking to grow a thriving, profitable business that can weather the constant change that seems to be our world’s reality.