Be committed to it, with Mark Howley
Our special encore guest today is Mark Howley and he is the CEO of Pacific Bag, Inc., which manufacturers unique pre-made bags for specialty coffee, tea, pet food, specialty foods, ag, chemicals, and other niche markets around the world. Mark’s company serves over 5,000 customers in over 60 countries. Mark’s experience covers the gamut of sales, marketing, product management, and executive management. You may remember Mark and the wisdom he shared during Episode 552. If you haven’t listened to, studied, and applied all he shared during our first interview…I highly encourage you to add Episode 552 to your list of vital priorities.
What you’ll learn about in this episode:
- One of the biggest challenges for small businesses today
- How the quote “When you’re in your own mind, you’re behind enemy lines” can apply to many things in your life
- The value of pausing and getting someone else’s perspective on something
- Why you need to have an intimate awareness of people when you own a small business
- The most important time to communicate with your customers
- Why it’s important to be pumped up about what you’re doing
- The value of having a team around you that you can decentralize
- The importance of taking the time to perfect your craft
- As a mentor, taking the time to get to know people and how they want to be mentored
- Why you shouldn’t get comfortable with where you are, but rather extend into New markets
Subscribe to Onward Nation!
How best to connect with Mark:
Fill Your Sales Pipeline Q&A
LIVE Wednesdays at 1:00 pm Eastern / 12 Noon Central
The Sell with Authority Podcast is for agency owners, business coaches, and strategic consultants who are looking to grow a thriving, profitable business that can weather the constant change that seems to be our world’s reality.