Just start paddling, with Mark Howley.
Mark Howley is the CEO and majority owner of Pacific Bag, Inc., which manufacturers unique pre-made bags for specialty coffee, tea, pet food, specialty foods, ag, chemicals, and other niche markets around the world. Mark’s company serves over 5,000 customers in over 60 countries — and — Pacific Bag celebrated its 30th anniversary in 2015. Mark’s experience covers the full gamut of sales, marketing, product management, and executive management. He has spoken at events throughout the world and has written articles for industry magazines.
What you’ll learn about in this episode
- Framing the issues you have to deal with right now
- Getting into the mindset where you’re compelled to do what you love
- Moving forward even when it feels like you’re stuck in place
- Keeping doing what you’re doing until you forge success
- Succeeding no matter what struggles you might face
- Proven daily practices that put you on the path to success
- Doing the next right thing every day
- Learning to play the game and win
- The discipline you need to get what you want
Subscribe to Onward Nation!
How to best connect with Mark:
- Email: [email protected]
- Twitter: @MarkHowley7
- Website: www.pacificbag.com
- Website: www.mvhspeaking.com
- Website: www.mvhcareer.com
Attract all the right-fit clients you need
LIVE from 8:30am to 12 Noon Central
Wednesday, June 22, 2022
The Sell with Authority Podcast is for agency owners, business coaches, and strategic consultants who are looking to grow a thriving, profitable business that can weather the constant change that seems to be our world’s reality.