Be courageous, with Mac Prichard.
Mac Prichard is the founder and publisher of Mac’s List, an online community for people looking for rewarding, creative, and meaningful work. More than 80,000 people a month visit the website, which includes a job board, a blog, and courses about the nuts and bolts of job hunting and career management. Mac also hosts a weekly podcast called, “Find Your Dream Job” and is the author of the new book, “Land Your Dream Job Anywhere.”
What you’ll learn about in this episode
- Proven strategies for success in every industry
- How to decide what to say “yes” and “no” to every day
- Habits that will shorten your path to success
- Using systems to manage the most important aspects of your business
- Letting go of people so you can find those with the right fit
- Creating hiring systems to know exactly who you need
- Relying on your plans to take you through to success
Subscribe to Onward Nation!
How to best connect with Mac:
- Email: [email protected]
- Twitter: @mac_prichard
- Website: www.macslist.org
- Book and free book chapter: www.macslist.org/onwardnation
- Website: www.prichardcommunications.com
Fill Your Sales Pipeline Q&A
LIVE Wednesdays at 1:00 pm Eastern / 12 Noon Central
The Sell with Authority Podcast is for agency owners, business coaches, and strategic consultants who are looking to grow a thriving, profitable business that can weather the constant change that seems to be our world’s reality.