David Covey [ENCORE]
Episode 550: 7 epiphany breakthroughs, with David Covey.
David Covey is co-author of the new book, “Trap Tales: Outsmarting the 7 Hidden Obstacles to Success.” David is also the 3rd son of Stephen R. Covey, author of the groundbreaking book, “The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People.” David served as the chief operating officer of FranklinCovey and later left to start his own company called SMCOV. SMCOV works with the best intellectual property content experts on the planet and helps distributes their content globally through licensees. David loves working with impactful IP and setting up distribution systems around the globe.
What you’ll learn about in this episode
- The purpose of the book that David co-authored, “Trap Tales: Outsmarting the 7 Hidden Obstacles to Success”
- Traps that are keeping us from success in our life
- The importance of having a shared vision for your relationship/marriage
- Learning to say no so you can say yes to the things that you value the most
- The killer trap of growth & transformation
- The four aspects of our career that we should be 100% satisfied in
- The difference between primary & secondary greatness
- How David defines success
- How anybody can change the trajectory of their life at any stage of their life
- How differentiating yourself by defining your voice can help you move onward to the next level
- What separates the successful entrepreneurs from the unsuccessful entrepreneurs
Subscribe to Onward Nation!
How to best connect with David:
- LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/in/david-m-r-covey-10410239
- Twitter: @davidmrcovey
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/TrapTales
- Book: “Trap Tales: Outsmarting the 7 Hidden Obstacles to Success”
Fill Your Sales Pipeline Q&A
LIVE Wednesdays at 1:00 pm Eastern / 12 Noon Central
The Sell with Authority Podcast is for agency owners, business coaches, and strategic consultants who are looking to grow a thriving, profitable business that can weather the constant change that seems to be our world’s reality.