Do Nothing, with Rob Dube
Rob Dube is President and Co-Founder of imageOne, the leading organization in Document Lifecycle Management, which is well-known as an exceptional company, receiving local and national recognition for its multi-award-winning culture, including being ranked as one of the Top 25 Small Businesses in America on the 2017 list of Forbes Small Giants and one of Inc. 5000’s Fastest Growing Private Companies in America. Rob is also the author of “donothing™: the most rewarding leadership challenge you will ever take” and organizer of the donothing™ leadership silent retreat.
What you’ll learn about in this episode:
- The importance of staying focused on your business’ core competency
- How focusing your time allows you to accomplish great things
- Why your organization needs to define its values
- Using meditation to enhance your leadership skills
- The value of open-book management and how it helps your business become stronger
- Why listening and being present for the conversation is the most critical skill to master
- How to make your business stronger by incorporating best practices from other companies
- Why you should embrace a process for running your business and stick with it
- The importance of being mindful of emotional intelligence and being self aware
- The need to have really strong self management and empathy
Subscribe to Onward Nation!
Ways to contact Rob:
Attract all the right-fit clients you need
LIVE from 8:30am to 12 Noon Central
Wednesday, June 22, 2022
The Sell with Authority Podcast is for agency owners, business coaches, and strategic consultants who are looking to grow a thriving, profitable business that can weather the constant change that seems to be our world’s reality.