For over 25 years, Stephen Woessner has been in the trenches working alongside and consulting with hundreds of clients — teaching them how to plant their flag of authority within the markets they serve, grow their audience, fill their sales pipeline with right-fit prospects, and ultimately — drive revenue.
Stephen founded Predictive ROI in 2009 and remains its CEO and owner. He’s the host of Onward Nation — a top-rated podcast with listeners in over 140 countries and over 1,000 episodes. His marketing insights have been featured in major media, and he’s the bestselling author of four books, including his latest entitled, “Sell with Authority.”
He believes we’re entering the era of the AUTHORITY. Brands that occupy the coveted “expert” status are afforded the highest level of confidence and trust from their customers, prospects, and other stakeholders because they have a depth of knowledge and point-of-view that can’t be denied or easily replicated.
Stephen’s practical and tactical training sessions help companies capitalize on the huge shift taking place in the market today. In our hyper-competitive market for awareness and attention — brands need to plant their flag of authority and then leverage this position to fill their sales pipeline with right-fit prospects while developing deeper relationships with existing customers.
Our purpose is to deliver predictable and measurable ROI by positioning our clients as THE AUTHORITY in their niches and then monetizing that position.
What you’ll learn about in this episode:
- Why your goal should be to use search engine optimization to go narrow
- Why Seth Godin had it right when he urged business owners to focus on the smallest viable audience
- How to find long-tail super-niche “Predictive Keywords” and why they deliver big results
- How to take a meaty piece of cornerstone content, slice it into 4ths, and then optimize each piece for search with long-tail, niche keywords
- How to build your email list by converting your website traffic with your screaming cool value exchange
- Why attribution of results matters and why it’s so easy to get attribution wrong inside your analytics
- How to apply a simple formula/process for attribution
- How to scale your content optimization strategy and efforts so that you’re always helpful to your audience
- This is Marketing by Seth Godin
- Sell With Authority by Drew McLellan and Stephen Woessner
- Tim Cameron-Kitchen, CEO of Exposure Ninjas and Onward Nation Alum:
- Fernando Angulo, Head of Communications of SEMRush and Onward Nation Alum:
- MOZ keyword suggestion tool
- SEMRush keyword suggestion tool
- Free Executive Leadership Summary report from Predictive ROI: https://predictiveroi.com/research
- Predictive ROI Free Resource Library: https://predictiveroi.com/resources/
- Stephen Woessner’s LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/in/stephenwoessner/