Raise your prices, with Tim Cameron-Kitchen.
Tim Cameron-Kitchen is a bestselling digital marketing author, Head Ninja at Exposure Ninja, a British digital marketing agency specializing in building and ranking websites, and host of the Exposure Ninja Digital Marketing Podcast. His goal in life is to rid the world of lifeless, underperforming websites and to make ninja digital marketing the primary source of income for 10,000 businesses.
What you’ll learn about in this episode
- Tim’s background
- Why Tim’s life is focused around maximum impact
- Blocking out time every day for your three highest priorities
- Designing your week based on your goals
- Why you should be checking emails only once a day
- Why you need to be looking at the money in your business
- Having a completely virtual team
- How raising your prices can increase your conversion rate
- Why you should do the thing that you are most scared of…right now
- Why you need to get over the fear of rejection
Subscribe to Onward Nation!
How best to connect with Tim:
- Website: www.exposureninja.com
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/timninjakitchen
- Twitter: @timninjakitchen
- Book: “How to Get to the Top of Google”
Fill Your Sales Pipeline Q&A
LIVE Wednesdays at 1:00 pm Eastern / 12 Noon Central
The Sell with Authority Podcast is for agency owners, business coaches, and strategic consultants who are looking to grow a thriving, profitable business that can weather the constant change that seems to be our world’s reality.