Kevin Harrington has been a successful entrepreneur over the last 40 years. He is an Original Shark on the ABC hit, Emmy award-winning TV show, “Shark Tank.” He is the inventor of the infomercial, “As Seen On TV” pioneer, Co-founder of the Electronic Retailers Association and Co-founder of the “Entrepreneurs’ Organization”. Kevin has launched over 20 businesses that have grown to over $100 million in sales each, has been involved in more than a dozen public companies, launched over 500 products generating more than $5 billion in sales worldwide with iconic brands such as Jack Lalanne, Tony Little, George Foreman, and the new I-Grow hair restoration product on QVC. His success led Mark Burnett to hand pick Kevin to become an Original Shark where he filmed over 175 segments.
What you’ll learn about in this episode
- Kevin’s background
- The birth of the infomercial
- An inside look at how the hit ABC reality show “Shark Tank” got started
- How Kevin handles all of his interests & the challenges that come with them
- How challenges lead to success
- How Kevin seeks out problems, solves them & moves on
- Why you should build a dream team around you
- Focusing on a great business plan
- Why it’s important for entrepreneurs today to be open-minded to changes in their industry
- Why you cannot rest on where you are today
Subscribe to Onward Nation!
How best to connect with Kevin: