Our special encore guest today is Scott Dubois. He is the co-founder of Pidalia, a digital agency in Boston, that provides clients with solutions to their challenges in advertising, software design, and business process management. Scott specializes in media selection, campaign strategy, and analytics and applies his knowledge of business processes through consultation with clients. Scott is also an internationally recognized speaker on the topics of marketing strategy, user engagement, and cross-media communications. Now…you may remember Scott and the wisdom he shared during Episode 526. If you haven’t listened to, studied, and applied all he shared during our first interview…I highly encourage you to add Episode 526 to your list of vital priorities.
What you’ll learn about in this episode:
- The importance of having an onboarding process for your clients
- Why you should use a survey data tool to gather client feedback
- Why Scott believes that success cannot be defined
- How the failure of Scott’s first business taught him a huge life lesson
- What makes an ‘A-player’ an ‘A-player’
- The power of being able to ‘see around the curve’
- How to become a better mentor to your team
- Why you need to realize that it’s about your team — not about you
- The benefits and value of adding an assistant to your team
- Focusing on the plan — not just the achievement
Ways to contact Scott:
Fill Your Sales Pipeline Q&A
LIVE Wednesdays at 1:00 pm Eastern / 12 Noon Central
The Sell with Authority Podcast is for agency owners, business coaches, and strategic consultants who are looking to grow a thriving, profitable business that can weather the constant change that seems to be our world’s reality.