Episode 728: Write the vision down, with Scott Beebe
Our special encore guest today is Scott Beebe and he is the founder and head coach of MyBusinessOnPurpose.com and the host of the “Business On Purpose” podcast. He liberates Small Business owners from the chaos of working IN their business and helps to get their lives back by articulating and implementing intentional Vision / Mission / Values, Systems, and Processes. Now…you may remember Scott and the wisdom he shared during Episode 521. If you haven’t listened to, studied, and applied all he shared during our first interview…I highly encourage you to add Episode 521 to your list of vital priorities.
What you’ll learn about in this episode:
- Why you should create a vision story for your business as well as your family
- The importance of writing your vision story down
- How having a vision story for your family allows you to set your families course
- Why it’s okay to either run towards your vision or away from it
- Why vision without implementation is hallucination
- Why you need to have awareness of what success looks like
- How great effort combined with extensive training makes an A-player
- Why strategy is part of Scott’s 12-week plan
- What the makeup of a great team should be
Subscribe to Onward Nation!
Ways to contact Scott:
- Website: www.MyBusinessOnPurpose.com/vision