Episode 521: Write your Vision Story, with Scott Beebe.
Scott Beebe is the founder and head coach of MyBusinessOnPurpose.com, and the host of the “Business On Purpose” podcast. He liberates Small Business owners from the chaos of working IN their business and helps to get their lives back by articulating and implementing intentional Vision/Mission/Values, Systems, and Processes. Scott is the creator of the “Four Steps To Business Freedom,” a 6-month group coaching experience exclusively built for small business owners to help guide them through building the systems and processes they need to get their businesses and lives back on track.
What you’ll learn about in this episode
- The daily habits that help Scott to focus and prepare daily
- Why the vision story is the most underutilized and most powerful tool in your personal and business arsenal
- A challenging time that was a turning point in Scott’s professional life
- The importance of having someone to confide in and boost your confidence when you need it most
- Why you need to document the next you’re going to do like it’s the last time you’re going to do it
- Why systemization has to be imbedded into the world of small business
- Scaling faster with people
- Putting in the work to learn and grow
- Living out your disciplines
Subscribe to Onward Nation!
How to best connect with Scott:
- Landing Page: www.mybusinessonpurpose.com/onwardnation
- Website: www.mybusinessonpurpose.com
- Website: fourstepstobusinessfreedom.com
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/mybusinessonpurpose
- LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/in/scottebeebe