How programmatic adds value, with Vera Fischer.
Vera Fischer is founder and CEO of 97 Degrees West — a rock solid awesome agency in Austin, Texas. The agency has been the recipient of 15 international creative and marketing awards. Vera is a member of the Advisory Board for the School of Journalism and Mass Communication at Texas State University and a mentor at Capital Factory. You may remember Vera and the wisdom she shared during Episode 204 of Onward Nation.
What you’ll learn about in this episode
- What Vera has coming up in the next 12-18 months
- How programmatic media buying works and why it should be important to business owners
- The benefits of geo-targeting ads
- The number of times it takes for someone to see your ad before they take action on it
- How programmatic can be leveraged in your marketing program
- How programmatic fits into the B2B niche market
- The power of changing ad creative based on keyword searches
- Why it’s easier to target to a very specific niche market
- Tools to help you become successful with programmatic
- Focusing on doing one or two marketing strategies really well
Subscribe to Onward Nation!
How to best connect with Vera:
Fill Your Sales Pipeline Q&A
LIVE Wednesdays at 1:00 pm Eastern / 12 Noon Central
The Sell with Authority Podcast is for agency owners, business coaches, and strategic consultants who are looking to grow a thriving, profitable business that can weather the constant change that seems to be our world’s reality.