Episode 519: Don’t die with your music still in you, with Corey Jahnke.
Corey Jahnke is the Chief Imagineer at Mind*Star Academy, a Best-Selling Author, Speaker, Coach, Community Pharmacist, Lifelong Learner, and Enthusiastic Dog Lover. Corey has devoted his life to helping people re-engineer their confidence levels so that they can explode their businesses, expand their influence, and live the kind of magical life that he gets to live on a daily basis.
What you’ll learn about in this episode
- How to re-engineer your confidence levels
- The ways Corey combatted emotional, financial, and physical struggles
- How to stop thinking inside the box
- Why you should stop feeling sorry for yourself
- Why you shouldn’t discount your community
- Why you should admit your weaknesses and fill in the gaps
- Not letting fear keep you from reaching your goals
- Strategies for improving as a business mentor
- Why being a better person can make you a better boss
- Steps you can take to get to the next level in business
Subscribe to Onward Nation!
How to best connect with Corey:
- 12-week group coaching program: www.twelveweeksfree.com
- Book: “The Successful Thinker”
- Website: www.MindstarAcademy.com
- Email: CoreyWJahnke@gmail.com
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/coreywjahnke
- Twitter: @cwjahnke
- LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/in/cwjahnke