Be a master marketer, with Roberta Matuson.
Roberta Matuson is the president of Matuson Consulting, and for over 25-years, she has helped leaders at General Motors, New Balance, The Boston Beer Company, as well as small to mid-size businesses, achieve dramatic growth and market leadership through the maximization of talent. Roberta is the person that Monster.com and Staples turn to for advice on talent. She is the author of the newly released, “The Magnetic Leader: How Irresistible Leaders Attract Talent, Customers and Profits.” She is also an expert blogger for Forbes and Glassdoor.com and a former columnist for The Boston Business Journal.
What you’ll learn about in this episode
- How maximizing talent in an organization is hard but at the same time, easy
- Why leaders need to work on themselves and relationships with employees
- Providing the best value that you can to your clients
- Why you need to be a master marketer to thrive in business today
- Marketing elements that should be applied to your business to attract talent
- Why it’s vital to be intentional and not just sit back and hope for something to happen
- The benefits of having a strong online platform
- The process of writing a book proposal and doing it in a way that works
- Why you have to keep producing intellectual property
- Being really clear on what market you are trying to serve
Subscribe to Onward Nation!
How to best connect with Roberta:
- Website: www.matusonconsulting.com
- Email: [email protected]
- LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/in/roberta-chinsky-matuson-51a5a
- Twitter: @matuson
- Book: “The Magnetic Leader”
Fill Your Sales Pipeline Q&A
LIVE Wednesdays at 1:00 pm Eastern / 12 Noon Central
The Sell with Authority Podcast is for agency owners, business coaches, and strategic consultants who are looking to grow a thriving, profitable business that can weather the constant change that seems to be our world’s reality.