Pamela Slim is an award-winning author, speaker, and business coach who works with small business owners ready to scale their businesses and IP. She is the author of Escape from Cubicle Nation (Penguin Portfolio, 2009), Body of Work (Penguin Portfolio, 2014), and The Widest Net (McGraw Hill, November, 2021). Pam and her husband Darryl co-founded the K’é Main Street Learning Lab in Mesa, Arizona, where they host scores of diverse community leaders and regular small business programming.
What you will learn about in this episode:
- How Pamela’s journey in different adventures launched her work into the world
- The idea behind peanut-butter and jelly partnerships
- Pamela’s relentlessly helpful ways to create a community with layered components and a bigger purpose
- How it’s possible to build an ecosystem culture
- How Pamela’s focus on capacity-building results in unlocking her client’s potential and leaves an enduring legacy