How to deliver a BIG TALK, with Tricia Brouk
Tricia Brouk works in the entertainment industry and applies her expertise as a director and writer for film, television, and theater to the art of Big Talks. She’s written two musicals, a play, a sitcom pilot, a feature film, and is the executive producer of TEDx Lincoln Square. She also hosts the podcast “The Big Talk” on iTunes and is currently writing a show called “Mothers and Daughters” based on interviews she’s had with women from the ages of 12 to 90.
What you’ll learn about in this episode:
- Why Tricia applied to be a TEDx organizer
- Why the speakers Tricia works with often walk on stage as someone, but walk off the stage completely different
- How switching your point of view can make your idea global
- Why speaking on topics you are passionate about will organically drive business to your company
- Why you should view your presentation as a gift you are sharing with others, not an ask
- How a keynote and a TEDx talk are different
- What skills you will need to master to be able to give a keynote or a TEDx talk
- Why you do not need to be a professional speaker to appear on a TEDx stage
- The importance of knowing you are the brand of your company
- The importance of being selective on which TEDx you apply to
Subscribe to Onward Nation!
Ways to contact Tricia:
- Email: [email protected]
- Twitter: @TriciaBrouk
Fill Your Sales Pipeline Q&A
LIVE Wednesdays at 1:00 pm Eastern / 12 Noon Central
The Sell with Authority Podcast is for agency owners, business coaches, and strategic consultants who are looking to grow a thriving, profitable business that can weather the constant change that seems to be our world’s reality.