How to grow young leaders, with Tracey Wozny
Tracey Wozney is the founder and director of Taking Shape, a non-profit organization whose mission is to grow young leaders who impact others Here, Near and Far. She is the publisher of the STAR Leadership youth leadership curriculum program that is used by over 35 affiliate dance studios, youth clubs, and organizations throughout the nation. Tracey has recently launched a mission camp organization serving children in Port au Prince, Haiti where young leaders serve on a global front. Tracey is also a business owner of dance schools in rural Missouri for over 25 years and is an Enterprise member with Misty Lown’s More Than Just Great Dancing studio owner coaching program…and you may remember Misty as our guest here on Onward Nation for Episode 80 and 544.
What you’ll learn about in this episode:
- How Tracey’s farm background influenced her work ethic
- The passion and purpose behind Tracy’s non-profit, Taking Shape
- The importance of implementing the tools that you’re given
- How time management and prioritization have contributed to Tracey’s success
- Why you need to focus on working on the business, not in the business
- The value of mastering the skill of organization
- What true leadership means to Tracey
- Finding out what your ‘why’ is in life
Ways to contact Tracey:
Attract all the right-fit clients you need
LIVE from 8:30am to 12 Noon Central
Wednesday, June 22, 2022
The Sell with Authority Podcast is for agency owners, business coaches, and strategic consultants who are looking to grow a thriving, profitable business that can weather the constant change that seems to be our world’s reality.