Misty is the founder, president, and energized force behind More Than Just Great Dancing. Her mantra that drives her and her team is “We don’t teach kids to make great dancers, we teach dance to make great kids.”
Misty’s studio is frequently recognized as one of the best in the dance studio industry. Her Performance Companies have performed at the Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade in New York, on Carnival Cruise Lines, and at Walt Disney World. Misty is a sought after mentor, speaker, and the author of the rock solid awesome new book “One Small Yes.”
If you haven’t listened to, studied, and applied all Misty shared during our first interview…I highly encourage you to add Episode 80 to your list of vital priorities.
What you’ll learn about in this episode
- Misty’s new book “One Small Yes” & what inspired her to write it
- Why it’s harder to stay successful rather than become successful
- Creating a focal point for your day by asking yourself the question, “Will I be proud of the decisions I’ve made?”
- How Misty defines success
- Strategies to help you push through fear & keep moving forward
- The value of being open to receiving feedback
- Strategies to become a better mentor
- One of the biggest misconceptions of building a community or a ‘tribe’
- Taking the time to reflect on what getting to the next level means to you
- The importance of keeping both passion & priorities in focus
Subscribe to Onward Nation!
How to best connect with Misty: