Episode 543: 5 keys to building a great brand, with Rick Cesari.
Rick Cesari is the Founder and CEO of Cesari Media — one of the top brand building and response generating agencies in North America. Rick has been a pioneer in the direct response industry since the early 90s and has used brand response techniques to build many iconic brands. Products like The Juiceman, Sonicare, The George Foreman Grill, and OxiClean. Rick has helped companies like GoPro grow from a startup to over $1 billion in sales. He is the author of two books with his latest entitled, “Building Billion Dollar Brands.” Rick’s latest venture is “Cesari Ignite” where his team helps business owners and CEOs on create strategies, structure, and accelerated growth for their businesses.
What you’ll learn about in this episode
- What makes authentic storytelling a powerful marketing technique
- One of the first things Rick does when he’s trying to market a new product
- The best salesperson for your product/service
- A challenging time that taught Rick to never give up
- How distribution channels have changed over time but the basic elements of branding & marketing have stayed the same
- Five keys to building a great brand
- The power of shifting the focus from the features to the benefits when marketing
- The Golden Rule of branding
- Why you need to move on if the marketplace isn’t responding to your product/service
- The importance of learning from other people’s experiences
Subscribe to Onward Nation!
How to best connect with Rick:
- Website: www.cesariignite.com
- Website: www.cesariignite.com/branding
- Email: email@example.com
- LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/in/rickcesaridrtv