Episode 542: Just solve the problem, with Adam Hudson.
Adam Hudson is a serial entrepreneur who has built several multi-million dollar companies in both Australia and the United States. Adam is an Amazon thought leader & has been featured in Sky Business News, the Brian Tracy show, Eventual Millionaire Podcast, USA Today, The Wall Street Journal, WebRetailer.com, Inc.com, and Newsweek. He currently owns an Amazon marketing services firm, a homewares brand (that sells its products exclusively through Amazon into more than 30 countries), and Reliable Education, an online education company where they teach how to build profitable Amazon businesses and generate reliable income streams.
What you’ll learn about in this episode
- Two of the biggest issues for online entrepreneurs
- The fundamental tenets that Adam teaches people about building a business on Amazon
- Renewing your mind with meditation
- The value of keeping the saying “Nothing in life is permanent” front of mind
- A moment that taught Adam that he had to either make a decision to step up or continue to make excuses
- Mastering the skill of objectivity
- Focusing on solving the problem & not on creating the next big thing
- Why gratitude is an incredibly powerful ingredient in building a successful business
- The importance of becoming aware of your repeating thoughts
- Why you need to have a clear set of standards for your business
- A great question that we should all be asking in our businesses
Subscribe to Onward Nation!
How to best connect with Adam:
- Website: www.reliable.education
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/ReliableEducationAcademy
- Free Amazon Training Course: online.reliable.education/free-amazon-training-course