Pursuit of time and money, with Dr. Sharon Spano.
Sharon Spano has a PhD in Human and Organizational Systems. She is an author, corporate business strategist, workforce expert, professional speaker, and former radio host of WorkSmart Live. Sharon empowers business leaders and entrepreneurs to maximize performance, improve employee engagement, and increase bottom-line results. She is also a Certified Professional Integral Coach dedicated to helping others adopt new paradigms about time and money so that they can step into radical abundance in every area of their lives. And her latest book is being released in August and entitled, “The Pursuit of Time and Money: Step Into Radical Abundance and Discover the Secret to a Meaningful Prosperous Life.”
What you’ll learn about in this episode
- Sharon’s new book, “The Pursuit of Time and Money: Step Into Radical Abundance and Discover the Secret to a Meaningful Prosperous Life” & what inspired her to write it
- How moderate scarcity & moderate abundance can look very much alike
- How our story lines that we grew up with are impacting the choices we make today
- Balancing letting go & learning from the systems of the past
- How stepping into radical abundance can help you to embrace a meaningful life of joy & prosperity
- A moment that Sharon realized she was not in service to the person, but rather to the larger system
- How seeing something without judging it can help you open up your eyes to see what’s not visible
- The importance of becoming a student of human behavior
- Tapping into coaching or mentoring to help you develop and move to the next level
- Honoring what you have & paying attention to how you use your resources
Subscribe to Onward Nation!
How to best connect with Sharon:
Fill Your Sales Pipeline Q&A
LIVE Wednesdays at 1:00 pm Eastern / 12 Noon Central
The Sell with Authority Podcast is for agency owners, business coaches, and strategic consultants who are looking to grow a thriving, profitable business that can weather the constant change that seems to be our world’s reality.