Sales is the customer, with Sam Mallikarjunan.
Sam Mallikarjunan is a Marketing Fellow at HubSpot and former Head of Growth at HubSpot Labs, the somewhat-secret experimental arm of the world’s #1 Sales & Marketing platform. Sam teaches Advanced Digital Marketing at the Harvard Division of Continuing Education, and is the co-author of the book “How To Sell Better Than Amazon” (which, thanks to the publisher, is ironically available for purchase on Amazon).”
What you’ll learn about in this episode
- Using online marketing in creative ways that cost nearly nothing
- Cutting down on your “cognitive calories” to focus on useful tasks
- Motivational techniques derived from evolutionary science
- What cognitive science researchers have learned about human needs
- Mitigating the toll taken by stress or pressure from work and life
- Consistently challenging yourself on your values
- The latest social research from Deloitte
- Customer obsession and methodical empathy for enhanced business development
- Why HubSpot became the number one marketing platform based on customer focus
Subscribe to Onward Nation!
How to best connect with Sam:
- Twitter: @Mallikarjunan
- Website: www.mallikarjunan.com
- Email: [email protected]
- Book: How to Sell Better than Amazon
Attract all the right-fit clients you need
LIVE from 8:30am to 12 Noon Central
Wednesday, June 22, 2022
The Sell with Authority Podcast is for agency owners, business coaches, and strategic consultants who are looking to grow a thriving, profitable business that can weather the constant change that seems to be our world’s reality.