Stephen Petith is an internationalization architect, working to create internationalized businesses and lifestyles for his clients. He has started, sold, and operates businesses around the world. Stephen uses his knowledge gained from past businesses and political roles to provide his clients with strategic advice on business and personal internationalization.
What you’ll learn about in this episode
- Buying and selling businesses internationally
- Embracing the globalized economy and profiting from it
- Processes and practices that lead to growth internationally
- Using international hubs to be at the epicenter of the global economy
- Creating the right foundation for globalization
- Avoiding the money draining mistakes of taking your company international
- Having the right relationships to go take part in the worldwide economy
- Excellent time management strategies for personal growth
- Constantly seeking and finding new knowledge
Subscribe to Onward Nation!
How to best connect with Stephen:
- Website: www.StephenPetith.com