David Fairley is the founder and president of Website Properties.com, a brokerage that specializes in selling established and profitable Internet-based businesses. David also personally developed, bought and sold Hammocks.com, Strollers.com, Drums.com, Unicorns.com and over 60 website businesses in multiple niches. He has represented more than 475 Internet-based business owners in the sale of their websites.
What you’ll learn about in this episode
- Successfully navigating building and exiting from companies
- Lessons learned from working through sales and acquisitions
- How to be organized and energize yourself to work through the day
- New opportunities for those looking to sell or acquire businesses
- Taking advantage of opportunities that make the most profit
- Being driven to succeed no matter what your circumstances
- Preparation and diligence that are required to act on opportunity
- How to leverage multiple revenue streams in the online marketplace
- Crafting a business that matters and serves a higher purpose
Subscribe to Onward Nation!
How to best connect with David: