Lead True, with Dr. Jeff Thompson.
Dr. Jeff Thompson is an executive advisor and chief executive officer emeritus at Gundersen Health System, pediatrician, author, and speaker. His experience in leadership is far-reaching, having led diverse teams, projects, and divisions, before holding multiple senior executive roles, including fourteen years as CEO of Gundersen Health System. Dr. Thompson is also the author of “Lead True: Live Your Values, Build Your People, Inspire Your Community.”
What you’ll learn about in this episode
- Unleashing the power of multiple people with the same set of values
- Jeff’s involvement in developing an advanced care planning program for seniors that is the most widely used in the world today
- The benefits of building a culture that focuses on something bigger than yourself
- Having the discipline to live by the values that you develop
- Why there should be no exceptions to treating everyone with respect
- Why you shouldn’t be afraid of high standards when you’re building a business
- One of the key pieces to innovation
- Why CEO’s & leaders need to get out where the work really is
- Jeff’s new book “Lead True: Live Your Values, Build Your People, Inspire Your Community”
- The importance of reading as much as you can
Subscribe to Onward Nation!
How to best connect with Jeff:
- Website: jeffthompsonmd.com
- LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/in/jeff-thompson-33400a6b
Fill Your Sales Pipeline Q&A
LIVE Wednesdays at 1:00 pm Eastern / 12 Noon Central
The Sell with Authority Podcast is for agency owners, business coaches, and strategic consultants who are looking to grow a thriving, profitable business that can weather the constant change that seems to be our world’s reality.