Live large, with Elizabeth Crook.
Elizabeth Crook has been the CEO of Orchard Advisors for the past 20+ years and in that role, has helped other CEOs and entrepreneurs think and act strategically to grow their companies & find greater personal satisfaction. She has shown countless individuals how to invent and reinvent themselves. Elizabeth knows how to inspire people to gain a fresh sense of what they can accomplish in their lives, think about themselves with compassion, develop a sense of humor about their challenges, and ultimately…take action.
What you’ll learn about in this episode
- Embracing how big you really are, without diminishing yourself
- Using your talents, experiences, resources, and knowledge in an intentional way
- Understanding the connection between your wellness and success
- Working together with others to pursue the common good
- Time blocking strategies that will help you to accomplish your goals
- Putting your most vital priorities into order and finding clarity for you day
- Developing habit that can contribute to your success
- Finding the discipline to use writing to improve your life
- Cultivating self-awareness, the most important skill for entrepreneurs today
Subscribe to Onward Nation!
How to best connect with Elizabeth:
Fill Your Sales Pipeline Q&A
LIVE Wednesdays at 1:00 pm Eastern / 12 Noon Central
The Sell with Authority Podcast is for agency owners, business coaches, and strategic consultants who are looking to grow a thriving, profitable business that can weather the constant change that seems to be our world’s reality.