Kendall Lyman is the author of “CHANGE THE WAY YOU CHANGE!”, a founding principal of The Highlands Group, a firm specializing in strategy, organizational change, and leadership development. He helps leaders around the world to navigate change, improve employee engagement, and transform culture. Kendall has consulted with a wide array of organizations ranging from Fortune 500 to small and midsize firms.
What you’ll learn about in this episode
- Increasing your own capacity as a leader
- Tips and strategies for expanding your influence
- Developing the self-awareness needed to be a great leader
- Time blocking strategies that help you guard your calendar
- Focusing on strategy rather than tactics
- Why the effective vs. efficiency dichotomy is a sucker’s choice
- Adopting a holistic view in order to be a successful leader
- Raising your standards and what you expect in order to live a better life
- Managing by wandering, looking at the journey and not the destination
Subscribe to Onward Nation!
How to best connect with Kendall:
- Website: www.ChangeTheWayYouChange.com