Mark Sears is Founder and CEO of Cloud Factory, a fast-growing startup focused on changing how the world works. They’re using technology to make it super easy for startups and fast-growing companies to scale, by offloading routine, data-centric work so they can focus on innovation and growth. Their mission is to create meaningful work for 1 million people in the developing world.
What you’ll learn about in this episode
- Scaling up human potential with innovative cloud-based strategies
- Promoting the flourishing of yourself and your people
- Doing good work and living your values by helping those in need
- Cloud labor and what it can offer to your growing organization
- The online work movement and how it can revolutionize your business
- How to access thousands of high-performing and motivated workers
- Developing the skill of learning and using it to power your success
- Improving the experiences of your employees and customers
- The importance of mentorship when on a path to success
Subscribe to Onward Nation!
How to best connect with Mark: