Christina Crawford is the president of Bubble Pop Beauty, an Atlanta-based, e-commerce hair and skincare brand designed for young female consumers. She was inspired to launch the brand by her seven-year-old daughter. Before launching Bubble Pop Beauty, Christina held various positions in marketing, branding, and promotions at various corporations for more than 13 years. She is a fashion junkie, an avid reader, loves to travel, cook, exercise, and most importantly, spend time with her family.
What you’ll learn about in this episode
- Defining your everyday course in which you live your life
- How to define yourself and be who you want to be
- Getting past whatever is stopping you
- Using mindfulness meditation to refocus and empower yourself
- Getting down the details in order to grow your new business
- Finding the inner strength to move forward even when it seems impossible
- Why entrepreneurship is a unique opportunity for women
- Overcoming the mental obstacles that stand between you and your dreams
- The most critical skill business owners need to master to thrive
Subscribe to Onward Nation!
How to best connect with Christina: