Embracing progress, with Sophie Wade.
Sophie Wade is the author of EMBRACING PROGRESS and the founder of Flexcel Network, which provides consulting services to maximize the benefits and minimize the disruption in the transition to the new work environment. She is an authority on the wide-ranging Future-of-Work issues impacting companies – such as attracting, engaging, and retaining talent, workplace flexibility, Millennial demands, purposed-driven culture, and more.
What you’ll learn about in this episode
- Balancing work and life by making work more flexible
- How to facilitate fluidity in your workplace or for your employees
- Why there is a need to make work more humane
- How lack of engagement is leading to a reduction in productivity
- Making your company a place where people want to work
- Enhancing the talents of your people by knowing what they want
- Creating a culture that inspires people to be their best
- Connecting with the people on your teams to help them succeed
- Why empathy is the key characteristic of modern leadership
Subscribe to Onward Nation!
How to best connect with Sophie:
Fill Your Sales Pipeline Q&A
LIVE Wednesdays at 1:00 pm Eastern / 12 Noon Central
The Sell with Authority Podcast is for agency owners, business coaches, and strategic consultants who are looking to grow a thriving, profitable business that can weather the constant change that seems to be our world’s reality.