Episode 568: One life fully lived, with Tim Rhode.
Tim Rhode is the creative force behind 1-life-fully-lived.org. He is a rare individual who “walks the walk” of what he teaches. Tim came from a very humble background, growing up in a blue collar family in a blue collar town. Although he barely graduated high school and never attended any college, Tim went on to dream, plan, and create his own “magnificent life.” Tim has a diverse range of talents that can help YOU create the life of your dreams.
What you’ll learn about in this episode
- How to figure out who you are and what you should do
- A holistic approach to a life well lived
- Taking charge of your life and making a change happen
- Finding a community of peers who can elevate you
- Investing in yourself to get somewhere much better down the road
- Training and conditioning that every top performer goes through
- Working on honing your craft every moment of every day
- Taking your vertical income and creating horizontal income
- Developing a laser focus on your goals – daily and long term
Subscribe to Onward Nation!
How to best connect with Tim:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.1lifefullylived.org
- Website: www.1lifefullylived.org/sac7
- Twitter: @1LifeFullyLived