The 5-step decision making process, with Pat McDaniel.
Pat McDaniel is the founder of WiseInsights.net, a website dedicated to helping motivated (but weary) people to keep moving forward by finding the smartest path toward their success. Pat is passionate about sharing his story of repeatedly hitting a wall despite his hard work until he discovered the unseen forces that were holding him back. Pat has a highly diverse background and a distinct talent for helping entrepreneurs and leaders avoid unnecessary heartache, including making better decisions for a better life. With that, his current research project is on decision-making: helping business owners understand how to overcome the hidden influences that can lead to bad outcomes.
What you’ll learn about in this episode
- Pat’s background
- The importance of blocking off time for your top priorities every week
- How to get more done in less time
- How daily affirmations & visualizations can help you mentally prepare for your day
- Why you need to focus more on the important things vs. the urgent things
- Getting rid of self-limiting beliefs
- Why having the right mindset is so important
- Why you should approach life with humility
- How to optimize your decision-making process
- Why you need to be constantly learning & understanding
Subscribe to Onward Nation!
How best to connect with Pat:
- Website: wiseinsights.net
- eBook: “The Scientifically Proven 5 Step Process To Making Better, More Successful Decisions”
Fill Your Sales Pipeline Q&A
LIVE Wednesdays at 1:00 pm Eastern / 12 Noon Central
The Sell with Authority Podcast is for agency owners, business coaches, and strategic consultants who are looking to grow a thriving, profitable business that can weather the constant change that seems to be our world’s reality.