Episode 413: Give away your best stuff, with Josh Elledge.
Josh Elledge is the Founder and Chief Executive Angel of SavingsAngel.com and is one of the nation’s leading experts on consumer savings. He is a weekly syndicated newspaper columnist – reaching more than 1.1 million readers and regularly appears on more than 75 TV stations across the country – having appeared on TV or radio more than 1,500 times. Josh is also the founder of upendPR, which provides step-by-step video coaching, live training, direct access to over 1 million media contacts, media monitoring for ongoing story-ideas, agency-level journalist inquiry monitoring, ongoing pitch creation, and impactful consulting for entrepreneurs and startups seeking to exponentially increase sales and traffic.
What you’ll learn about in this episode
- Josh’s background
- Why, in business, exposure is everything
- Why you shouldn’t be afraid to give away your best information
- Why you should always be building that “know, like & trust” value with your audience
- The importance of serving your audience and bringing them value
- Asking “Who do I get to serve today?” instead of “Who do I have to sell to today?”
- Why it’s so important to focus on building your authority first
- What to focus on to improve your digital reputation
- Why you need to be able to communicate authentically and organically
Subscribe to Onward Nation!
How best to connect with Josh: