Josh Elledge is the Founder and Chief Executive Angel of SavingsAngel.com and is one of the nation’s leading experts on consumer savings. He is a weekly syndicated newspaper columnist – reaching more than 1.1 million readers and regularly appears on more than 75 TV stations across the country – having appeared on TV or radio more than 1,500 times. Josh is also the founder of upendPR, which provides step-by-step video coaching, live training, direct access to over 1 million media contacts, media monitoring for ongoing story-ideas, agency-level journalist inquiry monitoring, ongoing pitch creation, and impactful consulting for entrepreneurs and startups seeking to exponentially increase sales and traffic.
What you’ll learn about in this episode
- Josh’s background
- Why, in business, exposure is everything
- Why you shouldn’t be afraid to give away your best information
- Why you should always be building that “know, like & trust” value with your audience
- The importance of serving your audience and bringing them value
- Asking “Who do I get to serve today?” instead of “Who do I have to sell to today?”
- Why it’s so important to focus on building your authority first
- What to focus on to improve your digital reputation
- Why you need to be able to communicate authentically and organically
Subscribe to Onward Nation!
How best to connect with Josh: