Episode 412: The successful entrepreneur’s mindset, with Sy Belohlavek.
Sy Belohlavek is from Columbus, Ohio but has had the privilege of living and working in Kyrgyzstan the past 5 years laying the foundation for his business, June Cashmere. His motivation to get involved in this project developed as a result of having a business degree, a longstanding interest in other cultures, and a desire to leverage commercial activity to help address issues of disparity and disadvantage around the world. Sy now runs a start-up in a place of the world he had previously known little about and is building a value chain that spans three continents.
What you’ll learn about in this episode
- Sy’s background
- Keeping a visual sketch of your to-do lists and top priorities
- Why doing the small things & doing them well over time is so important
- Why you shouldn’t put off things that are unpleasant or cause discomfort
- Why you need to have a plan & stick with things when they’re falling apart
- The importance of having the right mentality & principles
- How being a master researcher & connector can help you be successful
- Why you need to learn how to adapt & respond
- Mastering personal self-management to ensure success
Subscribe to Onward Nation!
How best to connect with Sy:
- Website: www.junecashmere.com
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/junecashmere
- Instagram: www.instagram.com/junecashmere
- Pinterest: www.pinterest.com/junecashmere
- The Story of June Cashmere: ssuu.com/junecashmere/docs/junecashmere