Walking through fire, with Pamela Herrmann.
Pamela Herrmann is a best-selling author, host of the daily video series, “The Morning Would Show”, a national keynote speaker and co-founder of CREATE Buzz, a customer loyalty consultancy firm. A short list of her clients include jetBlue, State of Colorado Economic Development, North Carolina Main Street Alliance, New Jersey Main Street Alliance, and Oklahoma Main Streets. Her book, “The Customer Manifesto”, was ranked #3 by Business.com in their list of “Excellent Customer Service Books Every Business Owner Should Read.”
What you’ll learn about in this episode
- Overcoming personal obstacles to thrive in business
- Resisting the urge to focus on short-term results
- The instant value of excellent web copy
- Time saving techniques for tackling vital priorities
- Learning and seeking knowledge every day
- Developing content that can be brought to local businesses to help them thrive
- The most critical skills business owners need to survive
- Articulating your narrative in a relatable way
- Staying open to feedback from those with whom you collaborate
- Incorporating neuroscience into your marketing strategies and messaging
- How to engage your audience with simple communication strategies
Subscribe to Onward Nation!
How to best connect with Pamela:
- Email: [email protected]
- Twitter: @pamherrmann
- Website: www.PamelaHerrmann.com
- Website: www.CREATEBuzzNow.com
Attract all the right-fit clients you need
LIVE from 8:30am to 12 Noon Central
Wednesday, June 22, 2022
The Sell with Authority Podcast is for agency owners, business coaches, and strategic consultants who are looking to grow a thriving, profitable business that can weather the constant change that seems to be our world’s reality.