Episode 554: Shortest path to revenue, with Jessica Nazarali.
Jessica Nazarali knew from an early age that personal development would be part of her life’s work. But it wasn’t until she started a passion project – a blog and health food website in 2011 – that Jessica’s dream came to fruition. Today Jessica merges business with her desire to help people through the courses she releases through It Girl Academy and her podcast It Girl Radio. She is passionate about helping women to use the evergreen model for enrolling consistent clients without having to launch.
What you’ll learn about in this episode
- Presenting expertise and skills that others want to emulate
- Focusing on preparation when starting new businesses
- Managing your calendar well with every task you need to accomplish
- Developing the habit of “showing up” to execute everything you plan
- Maintaining a resilient attitude to avoid “podfading” and letting your show go
- Using your data in a way that powers your revenue stream
- How to keep your focus on revenue-generating activity
- The best email marketing platforms available
- Simple strategies that will ensure success at any point in your journey
- Leaving space for forgiveness and understanding mistakes
- Setting realistic expectations for growth and development of greater capacity
Subscribe to Onward Nation!
How to best connect with Jessica:
- Email: Jessica@jessicanazarali.com
- Twitter: @jessnazarali