Clear your way, with Nick Sonnenberg.
Nick Sonnenberg is a serial entrepreneur with a passion for creating companies that disrupt the way people live. Nick is the co-founder of Leverage and the former CEO of CalvinApp. Before making the jump to the startup technology space, Nick spent more than eight years on Wall Street as a high frequency algorithmic trader. His personal mission is to help busy entrepreneurs and executives optimize their lives in a meaningful way and help them go from idea to execution in as few steps as possible.
What you’ll learn about in this episode
- Nick’s background
- The importance of identifying your strengths
- Why you need to be able to delegate more
- Why you need to give people the feeling that you’re adding value
- Why you shouldn’t discount your services
- Automating your systems
- Why you need to build something scalable
- Why you need to clear the “crap” out of the way
- Utilizing tools to help you be more productive
Subscribe to Onward Nation!
How best to connect with Nick:
- Website: getleverage.com
- Blog: blog.getleverage.com
- Book: “Idea to Execution”
- Podcast: Optimize, Automate, Outsource
- Podcast: The Leverage Podcast
Fill Your Sales Pipeline Q&A
LIVE Wednesdays at 1:00 pm Eastern / 12 Noon Central
The Sell with Authority Podcast is for agency owners, business coaches, and strategic consultants who are looking to grow a thriving, profitable business that can weather the constant change that seems to be our world’s reality.