You were born for more, with Christine Kloser.
Christine Kloser is known as “The Transformation Catalyst®,” and has trained nearly 70,000 authors and entrepreneurs from more than 100 countries and is well recognized as a leader in her field. Whether through private mentoring, group coaching, transformational retreats, live events, speaking or global virtual trainings programs, Christine’s clients feel seen, heard, understood, valued and transformed in ways they never thought possible. As a result, they take action, claim their worth, write their books, experience life-changing breakthroughs and fulfill their heart’s calling. Christine has personally authored and co-authored more than a dozen award-winning and best-selling books including “The Freedom Formula, “A Daily Dose of Love” and “Pebbles in the Pond.” Committed to making a difference in the world, and raising the consciousness of humanity.
What you’ll learn about in this episode
- Christine’s background
- Why Christine believes that less is more when it comes to your daily to-do list
- Why Christine starts every day with quiet time
- Why you don’t need to always have all of the answers
- Why you should build a business that extends beyond you
- Speaking in authenticity
- Why you need a community of champions & believers
- Creating & growing your business in a way that is right for you
Subscribe to Onward Nation!
How best to connect with Christine:
Fill Your Sales Pipeline Q&A
LIVE Wednesdays at 1:00 pm Eastern / 12 Noon Central
The Sell with Authority Podcast is for agency owners, business coaches, and strategic consultants who are looking to grow a thriving, profitable business that can weather the constant change that seems to be our world’s reality.