9 before 9, with Henry DeVries.
Henry DeVries is the CEO of Indie Books International. He works with consultants and coaches who want to attract more high-paying clients by marketing with a book and speech. Henry has helped ghostwrite, edit, and co-author more than 300 business books, including his bestseller “How to Close a Deal Like Warren Buffett. He is also the president of the New Client Marketing Institute, a training company he founded 18 years ago — and — has serves as a marketing faculty member and assistant dean of continuing education for the University of California San Diego.
What you’ll learn about in this episode
- Henry’s background
- Conquering your roadblocks
- What Henry considers the #1 marketing tool & #1 marketing strategy
- Why you need to just write instead of striving for perfection
- Being persistent & taking action
- The importance of knowing your numbers
- Why you need to maintain your daily and weekly standards
- Creating a business development machine
Subscribe to Onward Nation!
How best to connect with Henry:
- Website: marketingwithabook.com
- Website: marketingwithabook.com/events
- Website: indiebooksintl.com
- Email: [email protected]
Fill Your Sales Pipeline Q&A
LIVE Wednesdays at 1:00 pm Eastern / 12 Noon Central
The Sell with Authority Podcast is for agency owners, business coaches, and strategic consultants who are looking to grow a thriving, profitable business that can weather the constant change that seems to be our world’s reality.