Episode 434: You can do better, with Phil Gerbyshak.
Phil Gerbyshak works with salespeople and leaders to increase their influence, impact and ultimately, their income. Phil believes in the power of social selling and connection. With a unique speaking style — part sales expert and part entertainer — Phil keeps his audiences engaged while providing actionable steps to bring in more leads, more referrals, and more business. If he’s not traveling, speaking, or making new connections, Phil writes. He’s published five books, including “10 Ways to Make It Great” and “#TwitterWorks”, more than 2,500 articles, and been interviewed by the Wall Street Journal, USA Today, Financial Times and a long list of other media.
What you’ll learn about in this episode
- Phil’s background
- Why LinkedIn is the most powerful social selling tool on the planet
- The importance of adding value to people’s lives & why that matters
- Asking yourself “how can I do better?”
- How to add productivity time to your week
- Why focus is such an important skill to master
- Practicing being “you”
- Why your message needs to be packaged in the right way
- Getting clear on who you are as a business owner
- Finding great people to surround yourself with
- Learning by example
Subscribe to Onward Nation!
How best to connect with Phil:
- Website: www.philgerbyshak.com
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 414-640-7445
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/philgerbyshak
- LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/in/philgerb
- eBook: “12 things you can do each day on LinkedIn to increase your impact, influence and income.”