” artist=”Stephen Woessner chats with” image=”https://predictiveroi.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/MichaelGlauser.jpg” color=”#ed1c24″ background=”#ed1c24″ social_linkedin=”true” social_twitter=”true” social_facebook=”true” social_gplus=”true” ]
Episode 427: The Future of Work, with Mike Glauser.
Mike Glauser has extensive experience as an entrepreneur, business consultant, and university professor. He is the co-founder and chairman of My New Enterprise, an online training and development company for aspiring entrepreneurs. He is also the founder and former CEO of Golden Swirl Management Company and of Northern Lights. Mike has consulted with numerous startup companies and large corporations in the areas of business strategy, organizational effectiveness, and leadership development. His clients have included Associated Food Stores, The Boeing Company, Department of Workforce Services and others. Mike is currently the Executive Director of the Clark Center for Entrepreneurship at Utah State University. He has published numerous articles in magazines and two books on entrepreneurship: Glorious Accidents and The Business of Heart. His latest book, Main Street Entrepreneur, chronicles a 4,000-mile cross-country bicycle journey he took to interview 100 successful entrepreneurs across the United States.
What you’ll learn about in this episode
- What the future of work looks like
- Why you should not be fearful of failing
- Having a problem-solver mindset
- Why you need to have a purpose behind your business
- Why you should study other successful entrepreneurs
- Why you need to hire ‘A’ players
- Why you need to build a platform to reach potential customers
- Why you need to look at your business as a portfolio of products
Subscribe to Onward Nation!
How best to connect with Mike:
- Website: www.mikeglauser.com
- Website: www.themainstreetentrepreneur.com
- Website: www.mynewenterprise.com
- Email: email@example.com