Episode 426: Behind the Million Dollar Wheel, with John Dwyer.
John Dwyer is a marketing enigma, unique in the field. When it comes to creating sales for businesses, his thinking is refreshingly unconventional. John preaches “in a sea of sameness in your industry, you need to stand out like a beacon – and the best way to do this is by using wow factor marketing techniques”. He thinks “way outside the square” and brings proven marketing ideas to the table for business owners – not the motherhood marketing waffle we all hear from many self-professed advertising experts. And let’s not forget, he’s the guy who got Jerry Seinfeld out of retirement to front an Aussie bank’s advertising campaign! So, Onward Nation, if you’re looking for “NEW IDEAS” of how to attract new clients, get ready – because you’re about to get an avalanche of great marketing ideas!
What you’ll learn about in this episode
- Why everything starts & finishes with understanding sales & marketing
- Why you need to make sure that your most important priorities rise to the top of your task list
- Why you need to look at your most profitable target audience & then look for more people who look like them
- Why ‘challenger’ brands should use a different form of marketing
- The benefits of ‘wow’-ing your customers with an artificial wow
- Why you don’t want to be selling based on price
- Why you need to build a business based on proper marketing
- Why you need to collect & segment data
Subscribe to Onward Nation!
How best to connect with John: