What gets between you and your greatness, with Lolly Daskal.
Lolly Daskal is the founder of Lead from Within, a global leadership and consulting firm based in New York City. With more than 30-years of experience in her field, Lolly is one of the most sought after executive leadership coaches and leadership consultants worldwide. Lolly has worked with a top-shelf roster of clients, including many Fortune 500 companies and organizations of all sizes in a wide range of industries. Lolly uses a heart-based leadership approach designed to help people achieve their full potential to make a difference in the world. Lolly was named one of the Top Leadership Experts to Speak at your next event, and Top 50 Leadership and Management Experts by Inc. Magazine — and — The Huffington Post named Lolly the most inspiring person in the world.
What you’ll learn about in this episode
- Lolly’s background
- Lolly’s approach to coaching: empowering yourself by leading from within
- How fixing someone else’s problem can be disempowering
- Utilizing your weakness in a way that allows you to stand in your greatness
- Why you need to understand who you are being while you are living & leading
- Why you need to ask yourself “What did I do great today?”
- How failures always have something to teach us
- Embracing the whole of who we are – both strengths & weaknesses
- Why it’s important to find a mentor that can speak to you at a ‘heart’ level
- Why leaders need to embrace who they hire with great skills & ask them to help
- Why you need to choose greatness
Subscribe to Onward Nation!
How to best connect with Lolly:
- Website: www.theleadershipgapbook.com
- Website: www.lollydaskal.com
- Twitter: @LollyDaskal
- LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/in/lollydaskal
Attract all the right-fit clients you need
LIVE from 8:30am to 12 Noon Central
Wednesday, June 22, 2022
The Sell with Authority Podcast is for agency owners, business coaches, and strategic consultants who are looking to grow a thriving, profitable business that can weather the constant change that seems to be our world’s reality.