Episode 700: The freedom to be yourself, with Kathy Kolbe
Our special encore guest today is Kathy Kolbe. She is the global leader in discovering and accessing the power of human instincts. She is an acclaimed theorist, bestselling author, entrepreneur, educator, organizational strategist, consultant and speaker, and is the founder of Kolbe Corp and Dynamynd, Inc. Now…you may remember Kathy and the wisdom she shared during Episode 466. If you haven’t listened to, studied, and applied all she shared during our first interview…I highly encourage you to add Episode 466 to your list of vital priorities.
What you’ll learn about in this episode:
- How OPgig can help guide individuals into careers suited for who they are
- How OPgig can show you which jobs are available in your area that are suited to you
- The negative consequences of working with others who work and think like we do
- The importance knowing who we are and valuing our own abilities
- The value of seeking people who have differing abilities than our own to work with
- The pitfalls of the narrow-minded thinking of today and why it needs to be changed
- Why Kathy feels the definition of success is the freedom to be yourself
- The need to work together through all our differences
- The benefits to working with others who share your values
Subscribe to Onward Nation!
Ways to contact Kathy: