Business is an endurance sport, with Brandon Bruce
Brandon Bruce is the chief operating officer and co-founder of Cirrus — an all-in-one sales productivity platform that connects Gmail and Outlook with Salesforce. Since launching the business in 2011, the company has grown to $12 million in annual revenue, 65 employees, and was ranked #41 on the Inc. 500 list of fastest-growing companies in 2016.
What you’ll learn about in this episode:
- Focusing on your customers: the key to getting any business off the ground
- How starting a business is like an endurance sport rather than a sprint
- The importance of looking towards and planning for the future to ensure you are prepared for changes when they arise
- How entrepreneurs are able to pursue many different interests within their business
- Why reading is an important daily habit
- How daily exercise can help clear your mind and stimulate new ideas
- Focusing on the right things first: an important skill to master
- The importance of making decisions quickly
- The influential lesson of meeting with anyone, anywhere, at anytime
- Why the number one strategy to ensure success is sell first
Subscribe to Onward Nation!
Ways to contact Brandon:
Fill Your Sales Pipeline Q&A
LIVE Wednesdays at 1:00 pm Eastern / 12 Noon Central
The Sell with Authority Podcast is for agency owners, business coaches, and strategic consultants who are looking to grow a thriving, profitable business that can weather the constant change that seems to be our world’s reality.